One of our core principles is to treat people how they like to be treated, so naturally, we go the extra mile to help our colleagues fit in. We’ve worked hard to create a workplace where everyone can thrive and achieve their full potential, no matter their background and experience. We want people to be themselves and feel welcome from the moment they arrive. So we’ve developed a number of inclusivity measures to support, engage and educate on the challenges many groups face in society.
- Creating 5 colleague networks to help you connect
- Having 40 Mental First Aiders on call to care for your mental health
- Redesigning our offices for disabled workers with help from Remploy
- Putting the Recite Me reader on our careers site for more accessibility
- Creating an executive committee inclusion network
- Holding an independent inclusion audit