Want a job in customer service that you can really get your teeth into? We are looking for people with an eye for detail and an investigative interest…
Customer Service Representative, from £19,500 per annum, 36 hours per week, Glasgow City Centre
We currently have customer service advisor opportunities for anyone who knows that a little help can make a big difference and that every call is a chance to make a real human connection and to create a brilliant customer experience – with some great benefits in return for you too!.
• Start date 5th January 2022
• Inbound customer service representative role
• Full time working 36 hours per week
• Hours of work – Fully flexible Monday to Sunday 8am - 8.45pm (working 1 weekend in 4 weeks)
• Rate of pay - from £19,500 - £21,500 per annum
• Full training
• Based onsite in Glasgow city centre
• Successful candidates must be able to pass Disclosure, CIFAS & Credit Checks
“Our commitment to provide a safe, accessible, inclusive workplace culture is at the heart of how we work at Tesco Bank.
We are currently working on strengthening technology while investing our time and energy listening to our colleagues, so we can co-create a blended working approach that is right for our business and our people. Homeworking options for our Customer Service teams are here to stay - join us as we evolve our colleague, onboarding, training and working experience.”