Full Time Customer Assist Representatives – Credit Cards
Here at Tesco Bank great customer service is everything to us. We think it’s what the people who shop at Tesco deserve. So, just like our colleagues at the checkout, we want to serve our customers a little better every day – all 8 million of them. It makes the difference between blending in with the crowd and standing out as a bank that people love. Join us at our Newcastle office in our Credit Cards teams, and it’s the difference you’ll make day after day.
The Customer Assist Representative will deliver great service to customers in every interaction I have with them, by understanding their demand and following the defined process in place to achieve the right outcome.
- Providing great service to customers in every interaction I have with them by building a good rapport with customers and aiming to find first time resolution for any query;
- Understanding customer demand and resolving these across multiple channels, products, front and back-office processes
- Identifying opportunities to make things better for customers and colleagues by highlighting these through the relevant process
- Make it easy for my customers by providing them with a first point of contact resolution /decision wherever possible and raise awareness & promote our digital channels
- Protecting customers and the Bank by following processes as they are defined and effectively managing risks within these
- Being open to coaching opportunities by putting into practice feedback through support provided by my Manager and other relevant parties
- Adhering to Tesco Bank risk framework e.g Data Protection, Information Security, Financial Crime Policy and Regulatory requirements
- Use and act within my Delegated Authority when reviewing customer requirements to ensure that I protect the business and our customers.
- Demonstrate my focus to add value to the team, and to deliver a consistent service to all my customers.
- Take ownership of being in the right place at the right time to support with delivering a consistent service to my customers
What you will Bring
- Communication & listening skills
- Ability to engage with customers and deliver great service on all occasions
- Working as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment
- Proactive and adaptable towards own development
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Analysis & Insight
- Logging incidents with appropriate teams
- Ability to identify and manage risk
Shifts available for Full Time 36 hours Customer Service Representatives – Credit Cards:
Wednesday to Friday 10am-9pm,
Saturday 3-9pm (compressed)
We’re here to go the extra mile for our customers – and we’ll do the same for you. It’s simple. If you can deliver the kind of service that makes us the bank for people who shop at Tesco, we’ll provide the opportunity for success. Everyone is welcome at Tesco Bank. Apply now and let’s get started.