You’ll bring the innovation. We’ll provide the need.
The Tesco name comes with a dedication to customer service excellence, but Tesco Bank offers something more: a fresh approach to finance. While it’s an innovation in itself, ours is a business built on the next development, the evolution to come. For forward-thinking, technical professionals, that means making a wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in an organisation that’s changing the face of banking.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Manager – IAM to join the IT Security & IAM team in Edinburgh. Please note you can be based in the UK but travel to Edinburgh will be required. This role will provide expertise in the use of Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools and processes, as well as implementing appropriate security controls to protect Tesco Bank customers, systems, assets and data against technical threats.
In the role you are accountable for:
- Managing an Identity and Access Management (IAM) team
- Driving Modern Identity in Tesco Bank, acting as the IAM SME, continually reviewing, researching and delivering IAM improvements - suitable to a regulated financial organisation
- Managing procedures and documentation for IAM, including end user educational materials
- Monitoring the application and compliance of Access controls and processes, implemented and managed by a team of Access Management Analysts and Specialists
- Leading reviews of information systems to ensure adherence to privileged access management standards
- Maintaining a control framework for the Access Management processes
- Ensuring that all identified control failures are promptly and thoroughly investigated, updating process documentation, where required
- Providing detailed MI, highlighting issues where action is required and work with teams to ensure timely remediation
- Managing 3rd party Suppliers, ensuring they perform to the required SLAs and select appropriate suppliers through a rigorous review process to deliver quality security services and solutions to Tesco Bank
- Providing assurance for projects prior to implementation to ensure all IAM and PAM requirements are fully met
- Informing Identity and Access Management strategy and define requirements for Security led projects
- Ensuring adherence to Security Controls, Policies and Standards with a focus on automation and control.
Required skills/ experience:
- Proven experience of managing and mentoring teams
- Working knowledge of Azure AD, PAM, CyberArk, Splunk & ServiceNow is desirable
- Management of and good industry knowledge of operational IAM systems
- Experience of CISSP, CISM or equivalent, IAM and Information Security knowledge
- 3rd party engagement and supplier management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Providing robust MI and reporting issues to senior management
- Experience of data centre infrastructure & networking and associated controls
- Experience of communicating technical information to non-technical colleagues.
There’s no question that your role offers big challenges – and demands the skills to match. But for experienced IT professionals with a detailed expertise and technical know-how, we also offer a wide range of rewards.
We’re here to go the extra mile for our customers – and we’ll do the same for you. It’s simple. As long as you have the hunger to succeed, we’ll offer the opportunity for grow. Visit our website to find out more and apply.