You’ll bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities
Tesco has built its success – and its reputation – on a tradition of excellent service and dedication to the customer, but Tesco Bank is about more than bringing these values to a new market. It’s about bringing a new approach to personal finances and retail banking. As we look to build upon existing talent within our senior and specialist roles, we’re creating a backbone of excellence – offering the highest-calibre of professional a chance for wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that’s breathing new life into the industry.
At Tesco Bank we deliver payment solutions for Tesco customers to use in and out of stores. Our Payments agenda is dynamic, leading edge and innovative. We work with schemes and other key industry players to ensure our customers have secure, accessible and easy to use payments offerings. You’ll be helping bring banking solutions into the beating heart of retail with your strong experience of payments systems, schemes and regulations.
Developing creative solutions, predominately technical, to difficult business problems by working collaboratively with business stakeholders to define, analyse and document requirements.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Influencing key decisions. Articulating project scope to stakeholders to help shape and drive the project forward
- Consulting with the business to elicit and analyse requirements on change initiatives across Tesco Bank
- Influencing and communicating effectively with key stakeholder to produce analysis and design deliverables
- Managing key risks which impact my work and my business area, ensuring my manager and key stakeholders are aware of any risks or potential risks
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to identify, evaluate and recommend business and technology solutions. Ensuring business requirements are clearly documented and translate into an agreed delivery solution - providing advice and guidance to support the solution design
- Problem solving and triaging project defects and production incidents
- Supporting innovation and CI initiatives that will positively improve how the change function works Supporting my colleagues, showing initiative and sharing knowledge and experience.
- Identifying, implementing or suggesting changes that improve service to customer and treat customers fairly
- Identifying, suggesting and driving changes which support WMTY and making CIO “Simpler, Faster, Safer” - enhancing our service to customers.
What You’ll Bring:
- Running analysis workshops. and documenting requirements to a high standard for large projects. Experience of working on projects with multiple stakeholders and suppliers.
- Project experience aligned to payments systems, schemes and regulations.
- Experience of working in financial services is desirable.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Wherever your talent lies, you’ll find challenge and reward in equal measure. We’re here to go the extra mile for our customers – and we’ll do the same for you. It’s simple. As long as you have the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunity for success. Visit our website and find the role that’s right for you.