You’ll bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities
Tesco has built its success – and its reputation – on a tradition of excellent service and dedication to the customer, but Tesco Bank is about more than bringing these values to a new market. It’s about bringing a new approach to personal finances and retail banking. As we look to build upon existing talent within our senior and specialist roles, we’re creating a backbone of excellence – offering the highest-calibre of professional a chance for wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that’s breathing new life into the industry.
The Senior PMO Delivery Manager will be responsible for delivering high quality Business outcomes through effective planning, directing and co-ordination of activities across the team. Building and leading an empowered, cohesive team and developing lasting customer relationships.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Managing a team of PMO managers & analysts to drive consistency in the way we support the Banks Change Portfolio and community
- Coaching others (directly or indirectly) to ensure they have the skills and support required to deliver quality outputs in a timely manner.
- Working collaboratively with key customers and stakeholders to ensure that processes, standards and toolsets evolve in line with customer requirements
- Managing and delivering excellent customer outcomes in line with Bank methodologies, ensuring required governance is followed and that budgets and KPIs are met. Suggesting improvements to processes and controls.
- Using industry knowledge and best practice to continuously improve processes and procedures - shaping, building and embedding improvements to ensure delivery of the best possible customer outcomes.
- Producing, analysing and reviewing high quality, relevant, understandable and accurate reports and management information to support decision making.
- WMTY – acting as a role model, driving positive behaviours and improvements. Representing your team as required. Play a key role in converting strategy into action. Managing and holding accountable/ getting value for money and quality service from third party suppliers.
What You’ll Bring:
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of working in financial services is desirable.
- Line management and strong leadership skills
- Credibility working with colleagues at all levels
- Effective stakeholder management
- Effective decision making
- Excellent communication skills – including creating clear, concise presentation material and chairing of meetings
Wherever your talent lies, you’ll find challenge and reward in equal measure. We’re here to go the extra mile for our customers – and we’ll do the same for you. It’s simple. As long as you have the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunity for success. Visit our website and find the role that’s right for you.