Head Office & Managerial Application Process
What To Expect
Applying for Roles
- Search and apply to view all the current opportunities in head office on our Careers site.
- If a job matches your skills and preference, simply complete and submit an online application and upload your CV.
- If there is no suitable vacancy at this time, sign up for job alerts and we’ll send you an email when we post a job that matches your skills and preferences.
The Recruitment Process
- Once you apply for your role online you will receive an automated email from our Recruitment Team to confirm we have received your application
- The Recruitment Team will assess your application against the job criteria to determine your suitability for the role.
- If the Recruitment Team does not feel your skills and experience match the role you have applied for, we will contact you on email to let you know you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- If the Recruitment Team would like to pursue your application, they will contact you via telephone to arrange a telephone interview. The Recruitment Team will aim to find a time for the telephone interview that suits you. The type of telephone interview may differ for different roles across the business, and depending on the type of role, a telephone interview may not be required before a face-to-face interview. Typically, the telephone interview will last 30 minutes and consists of competency based questions based on the requirements of the role.
- Once you have completed your telephone interview, the Recruitment Team & the hiring manager will determine the outcome of your interview. If you are unsuccessful, the Recruitment team will call you with feedback on your unsuccessful application